Monday, December 7, 2009

Celebrating my wife

Today's post is a little different from the rest of my posts in my blog, today's post is on celebrating my wife as today is our second wedding anniversary, it has been quite a journey till now, filled with happiness, travel, parties and now the blessings of a beautiful baby. I have been very lucky to have met my soul mate in my journey of life, I hope, pray and wish that each and everyone of you can met somebody as wonderful as my wife in your lives. God Bless.

The music I had choosen for it orginally was Bette Middler - Wind Beneath My Wings, Rod Stewart - Have I told you lately that I love you and I Swear by All 4 one, but as it was not allowed by youtube for copy rights infringement, I had to swap the audio with what was allowed by Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment